Saturday 20 April 2013

Clock watchers

I take back any negative comments about my Wii transfer last night, it's pretty sweet. Got all my Rockband songs intact and was jamming along to a bunch of them at 7:30 in the morning before work. With the Wii transfer a success, a beautiful sunny day and a double espresso in my belly I was in a pretty wonderful mood. That said, today was the first real time I noticed just how slowly time can pass at work. It wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have a private hire party in the evening. This typically means a late on and today was no exception as Eddie Catz was the host of a woefully bad quiz night for a local youth football club.With eye-rollingly bad questions, time ceased to even crawl, it just kinda did a death gurgle and gave up. At least it's gonna be a nice short one tomorrow and then practically a week off afterwards, maybe to peruse some personal projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment