Thursday 20 March 2014

Early Train

Talk about early starts. Filming last night went a little bit over-schedule so I had to get the very early train from Newbury to Bournemouth. 5am certainly felt early when you get a few hours kip before hand. I have never fallen asleep on a train before, but brother, I was very, very close. Set an alarm on my phone just in case I actually did conk out.As soon as I saw the glaring sun I perked right up, as if I were a flower or a calculator.

After getting into Bournemouth I had 45 minutes to get to uni, bus seemed to be the best option. Had no cash though. Dashed into the nearest Supermarket to buy the cheapest gum just for the cashback. Rushed into uni to complete my assessed TV studio session. I was 1 of 3 camera operators this time around, which wasn't as fun as sound but still pretty cool. 'Fashion Show' was our criteria this time around and despite a few hiccups early on, it went really quite well - I had one hell of an optimistic team.

Catching the train back to Newbury now after this manic day - doing considerably well for someone who only got 2 hours sleep. The trick is to never sit down or get remotely comfy, I doubt I would have gotten up otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment