Monday 17 March 2014

Neck Pillows

Early starts make me appreciate neck pillows. Had to be up at 6am today to get ready to be taken to Bristol for a days filming and I didn't get a great nights sleep. Felt worse for Mark though, getting in the car I noticed that he had the complexion of a land-locked fish, his first words to me were "You know you've had a bad nights sleep, when you can still taste the toothpaste from last night as you eat your breakfast.'

Although I cannot possibly compete with that, I kept on waking up over and over again having odd dreams about all the little things that could go wrong for me on the film set - thankfully, none of them came true and I actually had a really good time. I was sent out a few times to get tea and coffee supplies as well as helping Mark transport a large heater from HSS. We also discovered that HSS are atrociously awful as we continuously got screwed over by them through dodgy equipment and outrageous delivery costs. They are so naff in fact that Mark is thinking of demanding a full refund from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment