Saturday 29 March 2014

That's a big jug

It's always an effort to do the weekly shop on your day off. Gotta make an effort to look mildly presentable in public and carry a bunch of heavy groceries around. Imagine my delight when I found something in Lidl that I consider to be a reason to get up in the morning. A jug of cider the size of my head. The thing looks like the stereotypical moonshine bottle probably 95% less likely to make me go blind if I drink some. Got my tomorrow sorted, sit outside in the sun and sip cider like I just raised a barn after ploughing some hay.

My imported DVD of 'Tales from the Crypt' arrived today after nearly a month of waiting; very much worth it though. Mark and myself sat down with our home-made cookies and absorbed some twisted horror stories. This was naturally during 'Earth Hour' so we watched it with all the lights off in the house, this will probably become our standard viewing procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment