Sunday 30 March 2014

Back to Graphic Novels

While preparing myself for my afternoon cider in the garden I decided that I would probably need something to read. "I could enjoy a good book while taking in the unparallelled beauty of my student back-garden", I told myself. I remembered that Jamie lent me some graphic novels way back in September, I never got around to reading them. Now was the time.

I forgot how quickly I consume graphic novels, I read two in about three hours. 'Batman: Year One' and 'Civil War', these were both superhero comics I just ate up. They left me with a massive itch for more though. Spent a very long time eying up the complete Sandman collection again, it would be the absolute holy grail for me if it wasn't quite so expensive. Nrrrrggh, my Birthday might as well be when we invent self tying shoe-laces.


No comments:

Post a Comment