Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy Birthday Lucy 2014

Got home from uni after finding out my filming day had been cancelled as our contributors couldn't make it. This was exceptionally lucky though as I couldn't book out the equipment due to a server break-down and I really wanted to celebrate Lucy's Birthday at home. Arrived home in good time to blow up a lotta balloons to make a Birthday chair (I think I finally got the hang of tying those fiddly knots) and presented the 'Hugo Hedgehog' cake. We then trekked down to Pizza Express for fancy eating. 6 of us enjoyed a lovely dinner for a very reasonable price after we discovered a NUS card knocks off 40% on Mondays and Tuesdays! Good pizzas/calzones never tasted so good!

I hope Lucy had a fantastic day and I wish her all the best now that she has finally left the realms of 'teenagehood.' Only a few of us left to go now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment