Sunday 16 March 2014

Make a Mental 'To Do' List

Had a little mental 'to do' list to be getting on with this morning. Everyday I do a little day plan just before I get out of bed, I set up a list of goals and try my best to achieve them by the end of the day. Booted up my computer to send some emails when Louis messages me asking to play video games. So much for my day plan.

In all seriousness though, I did manage to get all my little jobs done. Heck, even on the way to Lidl I bumped into someone I really hope wasn't a meth addict and gave them some money, hopefully that scored me some karma. Just finishing off the last of next weeks filming planning with Mark before making the trip back to Newbury. Once again I have been put down to be the first aider on set - fingers crossed that I don't actually have to deal with anything serious though, apparently the worst thing that could happen is someone could slip on a yoga mat. I'd have to stop laughing before springing into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment