Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring is slowly encroaching

Had a very rare glimpse into Summer today while taking back all the filming equipment today. Shining sun, blooming flowers, warm temperatures, all I wanted to do was sit on the grass and chill for a bit. Sadly, I was running out of time to get the gear back to uni and I thought it would be best to save those Summer times for friends.

I infamously once said that if I was ever on 'Come Dine with Me' I would probably make a really fancy sheppards pie as my main course. Recent events have persuaded me against that decision. Everything that could seemingly go badly happened. Had no onion, beef stock or decent potatoes but I made do with gravy mostly. As I was dishing up I was very conscious that I was essentially shoveling something really naff onto people's plates. Tasted ok though.

No comments:

Post a Comment