Tuesday 18 March 2014

Ok day on set

Overslept horribly this morning. Had Mark been 15 seconds earlier he would have still found me asleep in bed - instead we cross paths in the landing where I was only wearing my PJ's. Got to set with just enough time to make the cast and crew some bacon sandwiches which went down pretty well. I was also asked to organise lunch in the form of pizza. After some pre-prep, I found a very reasonably priced place, sent my order through with, what I judged to be, ample time for delivery. It showed up 20 minutes into the lunch break so I felt like a massive nuisance to the director. Having said that, I did manage to redeem myself somewhat by performing GOB's Chicken Dance in perfect context (finally!)





Moving forward though, I hope that I can really shine on set tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment