Tuesday 11 March 2014

What a waste

Phone ran out of battery last night so I was free falling without an alarm to wake me from my sleep. My body clock must be finely tuned however as I conveniently awoke with enough time to spare for breakfast and a sprint out the door. Did forget my USB stick though so I had to do the walk of shame back home.

Roped Mark and his car into helping me out in moving some filming equipment for our TV pilot filming. Spent a fair old while checking out all the kit too, some stuff was missing and some more stuff we had extra. Didn't actually matter in the end though as our contributors cancelled last minute for the second week in a row. This meant that I could help Jamie cook the dinner. Spaghetti carbonara was on the menu, we were a bit anxious about the very slight amount of pasta we had left in the house. Jamie even said "I think we have just enough past..."

Why is Napoleon always the victim in our endeavours?

No comments:

Post a Comment