Wednesday 26 March 2014

London Underground

For the first time ever, I think I just about got the hang of the London Underground. Rode it into Bank station where all the important financing goes on, or so I was told on a plaque I read. This location was ripe for our film shoot as our main character lamented over the economical state of the country to actual bankers. Once again, I was played the part of 'holding things guy,' this is a role I performed until my final moments with the crew today, it was genuinely quite sad to know that I would be wrapped on a film set; at least for a little while.

Got back home to assist in making brownies with Mark and Lucy. While I didn't help with the actual baking per-say, I did have to go an do an emergency shop for grease-proof paper. This took a lot longer than expected as seemingly nowhere in Winton was open after 8pm so I dashed around a lot until I came across as Sainsbury's, problem solved but quite sweaty. Power showered moments before watching 'Carnage.' I love films that are adapted plays and this one ranks quite highly in my mind, everything just gets worse and worse as all the characters size each other up. It starts out in a passive-aggressive manner but amalgamates into a tense climax where your only release is laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment