Friday 10 April 2015

Casting Call

Felt like a warm compost heap this morning. The sleep somehow matured my senses all into one hyper sensitive headache which felt like a collective hang-over from every drink I've ever had. The concept of having to eat cereal was desperately off-putting first thing, but I chowed through it, took a pain-killer and had a coffee, one hour later, I was back to my old self.

Well, I say that, but there was another pain in my side for a good part of today: our student film casting. With our filming date slowly encroaching our group have started to panic since no actors responded to starring in our coursework. I started calling up Daniel and begun asking friends of friends for favours and got increasingly worried. Two hours later our producer turns around and informs us that we did indeed have people responding to our online casting call! Thirteen people to be exact. We went from having no-one to too many in the space of a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment