Sunday 19 April 2015

Day 2 on Hungerford 2

Bounced straight into day 2 and mucked right in. Got cast as a soldier extra for two scenes so I got to bust out a bit of background acting which mostly involved scowling, hope I'll strike fear into the heart of some watching. I then had to be a corpse with a big wound in my neck, got pretty good at holding my breath but I still think I have fake blood on me.

We also got to hang out with a handful of stunt guys which was so cool. Handled a lot of their foam weapons, including branches, torches and even a fire extinguisher which you couldn't hurt someone with if you tried! They set up wires and crash mats for them to safely hurt themselves with and it was just a spectacle. The actors and the extras couldn't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment