Sunday 12 April 2015

Hoover for Indy

Somehow roped myself into helping tidying the house today by Mum and I actually quite enjoyed myself. I even mustered up the effort to tidy my own room and then hoover it; usually it would take me an hour to muster the enthusiasm for that. Admittedly, it was mostly for the sake of watching Temple of Doom with Jamie, but we ended up watching that in the living room instead after I cooked some burgers for the both of us.

The whole cooking ordeal reminded me of preparing our student xmas dinner in 2013, we spent more time waiting for Jamie than cooking, eating and washing up combined I reckon and the same thing happened today. I left his burger in the pan on the lowest flame possible for about 50 minutes and did a similar thing with the chips. Just had to scrape some of the char off them before serving, he didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment