Wednesday 8 April 2015

Earwax Woes

Added another Nerf gun to my arsenal. Preparing myself mostly for the inevitable foam assaults I'll be enduring next year with my housemates and I want to be well armed when that happens. That said, I'm so stocked that I'll have to hand them out in order for there to be any competition - It's gonna be a fun third year though!

With a bit of help from Mum, I started progress on softening and removing some of my earwax build-up. More and more recently I've noticed an odd pressure sensation in my ear, similar to going on an airplane so I am trying out some drops that soften the earwax. So I sat on my side watching Come Dine with Me as I waited for the drops to do their stuff. I really hope they do some good in the long run.

Louis and I also finished Band of Brothers today. As the credits rolled I was filled with the same wave of satisfaction I was after I first saw it and it was comforting to know that Louis was probably feeling exactly the same thing I was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment