Tuesday 28 April 2015

Cuban Presents

My folks returned from Cuba bearing possibly the finest souvenirs anyone could ask for. Genuine Cuban rum and coffee along with a tennis ball of solid chocolate which is designed to be grated into hot milk or cocoa. I am very pumped to try that out sometime soon, I know that Mark is probably very jealous of what I have right now as he is a big chocolate fan.

I also saw Gone Girl and it was easily one of the best things I had seen in a while. Because I never read the book I was always trying to guess what would happen next and I was actually delighted when none of my presumptions came true as it just kept on throwing more curveballs at me. The thrills were huge here too, I can remember my eyes drying out over the fact I forgot to blink during more impressive moments, especially when it crafted one of the most terrifying monsters in recent memory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment