Monday 27 April 2015

Post-Wrap Day

Now that I am off the film shoot my life feels like it is moving in slow motion. I promised myself the pinnacle of lazy days today, in fact, I never got out of my pajamas. But I never felt rested despite the amount of lounging I did today. It was almost as if I wasn't satisfied with being lazy since it was too easy. Over the past week and a bit I was sweating from all the running I was doing but I felt accomplished. Although we all sincerely needed a 'rest day' I felt exhausted while eating breakfast this morning. I might have actually felt more tired when I woke up than when I went to bed.

I was also lamenting the fact that the shoot really is all over. It was such excellent fun and I just wanted it to last just a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment