Saturday 18 April 2015

Day 1 on Hungerford 2

Met up with a lot of familiar faces on set. Nearly all the original cast returned for a second venture into the fray and old jokes and anecdotes were exchanged along with a glimmer of hope that we would make new ones together over the course of the shoot. A cluster of new faces joined us as well, after spending a single day with everyone I can safely say that we have an excellent little team.

While by no means an official job title, I was appointed being the 'armorer' for the production. This meant I got to log in and out all of the actor's guns and weapons before and after takes to minimise the time the guns were out in the open. As soon as they are done with I take them away and only give them back when they are ready for a take. Without sounding demented in any way I really enjoyed that role today.

As soon as Drew lumped the hefty C300 on his shoulder he declared 'I'm home' and I think that sums up the day quite well. We all just gradually got into the swing of things, and for so many of us, it was just a joy to be working together again to make something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment