Monday 20 April 2015

Day 3 on Hungerford 2

Wait... I actually wasn't on the shoot today.

Instead I went back to sunny Bournemouth for the day to help out a group's assessed project in the TV studio. I took up the role of DI Durrant once again to crack a fun theft for a kids show. The show overall went well after a few technical rough patches and it was really nice to see the gang back in action.

Transport on the other-hand was pretty ropey. I haven't used a train for almost a year now that I've switched to coaches and I just couldn't help but shake my head many times over at the railway today. The main instance was when I tried leaving Bournemouth and my train was flat out cancelled with zero explanation. I would have appreciated a bit of transparency in the matter as having to wait an extra hour until another train came along wasn't all the fun. Shame on you UK trains, bleeding out my wallet and my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment