Monday 24 August 2015

A Cold in Summer

It's a curious thing having a cold in the Summer time. You typically associate feeling a bit naff and bunged up with colder times but with today's weather you could have fooled me. Deep down in my core it feels like November has come already and I'm already panicking about what to buy people for Christmas presents, colds do this to me, they take me back to a time that is certainly not August.

So, feeling groggy to begin with today but at least I got a lift into work. Wrong. The guy who was meant to collect me and work alongside me today just didn't answer my messages so I had to walk in a bit late. To make matters worse I then had to take a little trip across town in the pouring rain, the kind that drenches you within 30 seconds so I was pretty chilly for the rest of the day.

My eyes are really beginning to feel the burn from being awake for a little too long so I may have to get an earlier night than usual so I have more energy to face tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment