Tuesday 25 August 2015

Kindle Owner

Work inexplicably flew by today. I was possibly doing the most mundane day's work I'd done as I basically stood in a corner and didn't move outside of a square meter for a good three hours. But as I said, that time zipped away. Certainly hope this trend continues throughout the week.

I can call myself the proud owner of a second hand kindle now. Mum got a newfangled 'paperwhite' version so I inherited her old one, I haven't got too much on there at the moment but I am already excited by the prospect of being able to read much more thanks to it being such a compact unit.

My Hungary write-up is nearing the final stages now, I just need a good way to open it and to layer on a smattering of photographs. I'll post it here once it's all good and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment