Wednesday 26 August 2015

Theo Salad

Made my infamous salad for Louis and my parents tonight and it went down quite well. I skimped on some rather obvious steps like salad tossing and trimming down the larger lettuce leaves but it generally tasted quite good. Really perked me up after another long day of work, I keep telling myself that I only have two more days to go and then I'll be traveling back down to Bournemouth to see Rebecca and help her move into her new house. That thought is really pushing me to the end of the week.

Chapter three of the prolonged tale of woe that is my graphics card begun just as sadly as all the other parts. The replacement piece arrived quite late this evening and I couldn't wait to try it out, but after installing it into my PC it acted no differently to the one I sent back. I've come to the conclusion that I may need to tweak some parts of my computer and I will possibly have to upgrade my BIOS which is quite a dangerous process apparently so I'll wait until I find someone who can help me through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment