Monday 10 August 2015

Windows Nostalgia

Marched myself out of bed and the loving arms of my girlfriend to hop onto a coach at a rather unsociable hour for me. We said our farewells and I tuned in and tuned out to some music, falling asleep quickly after stepping on the coach. At least I think I was, I can remember every song I listened too and all the sounds, I could also feel my body but I couldn't really move it, I know this because I knew I had my mouth open while my eyes were closed, but I didn't really feel like doing anything about it. Regardless, my coach got in happily and I strolled into work and really bossed the day, despite feeling rather tired.

I perked right back up once I got home and had a coffee though. I've also decided to commit and download Windows 10 onto both my laptop and my main computer. I'm getting a little sentimental about changing it up, I'm looking at my start bar now and having flashback to fond memories of... looking at my start bar. In my head it seems a bit more rose tinted, but the more I think about it, the more absurd it seems sticking with the old OS. Windows 7 has served me very, very well in the past but I am excited to take my PC to the next level.

And heck, I can always downgrade if I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment