Sunday 9 August 2015

Short-cut Long-cut

Got to marvel at Rebecca's copy of Windows 10 this morning while eating breakfast. It got me really pumped to start using it myself, everything looked very swish and versatile, not to mention, HD Crossy Road is a big pull. Otherwise we did have a journey down into town onto the pier again but we got a little lost en-route as I declared I knew a shortcut, I overshot it and we ended up walking for an extra 30 minutes. Between us we decided that we burnt off a fair amount of calories walking around today so we treated ourselves to a pub dinner and left with some very happy tummies. Packing up my bits and pieces now, ready to catch the 7:30 coach out of Bournemouth, I'm not terribly excited about having to get up so early but I guess I can get some kip on the coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment