Sunday 23 August 2015

Pasting in the Middle

Working on my Hungary write-up went alright today. It was nice because I actually went in knowing exactly how I want to end it and that part currently reads quite well, now I'm just filling in all the gaps while its fresh in my mind. Certainly have enough photos to use though, my whole Facebook has exploded with 45 people all sharing, liking and commenting on pictures, 5 days later people are still uploading their memories; let the good times roll!

Can't believe how quickly the weekend went though, the prospect of working tomorrow is making me quietly cringe. Work itself is never bad but it is now starting to drag just a tinsey bit now that I've been relegated into the small room. With a bit of elbow grease I might get it feeling a bit more spacious but that miracle may not come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment