Wednesday 12 August 2015

Packing for Hungary

Change of scenery at work today as I was down in the main office amongst other people, this was a big, but welcome contrast to the solitude and confinement of the warehouse. I actually ate lunch in a bonafide kitchen today too, and then I was offered cake! In between coffee breaks we packed and transported over 40 boxes of files for processing so I consider that to be a good days work; just in time for my holiday in Hungary. I'll be gone as of tomorrow, as a result I probably won't be able to update the blog until I get back in a weeks time. I'll be kicking back with cheap alcohol and good company. I'll be taking a lot of photos, expect better quality images this year as my phone is now capable of photographing in more than 3 megapixels. Until then and I hope that everyone has a brilliant week and makes the most of their Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment