Friday 28 August 2015

Budweiser is a bit Crap

I celebrated my last working day at the warehouse with a 3pm beer. The first two seconds of my initial swig of booze was absolutely heavenly, I had a tremendous thirst from walking home in the sun, it was a Friday afternoon so I didn't have a care in the world and the cool bubbles tickled and soothed my throat in an glorious manner. Then I realised I was drinking Budweiser and the whole beer became a bit naff. I settled on Bud because it was the only beer we had in the house, it was leftovers from a BBQ we had a few weeks ago, someone clearly dumped a load of this beer onto us and now we are reluctantly getting through it. It's just a crap beer by most accounts, but at least it was free.

Packing up my bags once more to visit my girlfriend and help her move into her new student house. We are quite excited to see what it looks like with her stuff in place and by the sounds of it Rebecca and her housemates will try and make a real home there. Early start for me tomorrow though as they are coming to pick me up at around 8am so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment