Tuesday 3 April 2018

A Sweet and Sour Experience

Dreaded the thought of having to make a few more phonecalls to arrange a contributor for our show. Went to bed all of last night plotting my course of action and I found it really tricky to make that first call to get me in the swing of things. First call of the day, got an instant yes. Miraculous luck and good fortune that was. Rest of my day was spent buying props in Kingston high street which was a little bit of a faff in the rain, but all good otherwise. I thought I could treat myself so I went into an old fahioned sweet shop and asked for £1 worth of some 'sour apple sweets.' Popped one in my mouth and they turned out to be those horrid blow your head off with the sourness type, I must have been pulling some very funny expressions on the bus ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment