Thursday 5 April 2018

Summer in April

We were up and down Chiswick highstreet filming various iterations of the touching speech from Braveheart today, alongside doing an-house vegan cooking tutorial video. We all gathered round afterwards to take a bit of out this vegan BLT our chef made us and it was way better than it had any right to be. Felt really like I was on the top of my game too for most of the day, I was taking down coffee orders and didn't even need to ask the crew what they wanted anymore and I actually got to do a bit of sound recording for a few takes since they needed our soundie as a walk-in. Best thing of the day was the weather though, the sun was beaming all day and everyone was in such a good mood on set. They even sent me off to buy lemonade for everyone and they went down a storm, it's really starting to feel a lot like Summer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment