Saturday 21 April 2018

Spicy Goat

Rebecca's folks came down to visit so we thought we would take them out somewhere they had never been before: Pinkman's Bakery. They spent the whole time marveling at the cheesecake they bought, Rebecca and I made eye contact because at that point we knew we had converted them into Pinkman's fans.

We initially planned to take Rebecca's parents to The Stables for dinner but it was rammed so we had to improvise and ended up in Las Iguanas. Thought I'd push the boat out slightly with me meal choice so I ordered the 'Spicy Goat Curry', initially I scoffed at the word spicy, but after a few mouthfuls I was sweating uncomfortably. But I persevered to finish it off, the music in there was like the rhythm of a Limbo drum, it begged me to polish off the meal despite the hardship my tastebuds had to endure. Moments after the spice subsided I got cocky and bit into on of Rebecca's leftover jalapenos - instantly regretted that choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment