Monday 9 April 2018

Paddington Pains

Last night while watching Paddington Rebecca suddenly felt very poorly, to the point where we were uncertain if it was worth calling the emergency services or not. I stayed up with her until midnight before whatever was causing her grief started to subside, I was so tired after that bit of drama that I didn't get a chance to blog last night. She's alright now though which is good, just a little bit stunned by what happened 'it all felt like a dream' is what she keeps telling me today. I made her up some tasty overnight oats for her to take into the office and that put her in a very good mood so I'm still getting boyfriend points.

I started writing up an application very, very promising looking job opportunity in Bristol. I know I've said that many a time here on this blog, but I've got more fire in my belly for this one than many of the previous ones. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment