Friday 13 April 2018

Farewell Itunes

At long last, I committed to removing Itunes of both my laptop and my desktop - I've never felt so free. No more will I be badgered by that horrendous pop-up message asking me to update my Apple software and that's such a nice feeling. I migrated my library over to Dopamine after Louis' recommendation and I'm loving it so far.

I attempted to make 'smash burgers' for dinner tonight, its basically a technique for cooking them that results in something more similar to a fast food burger since they turn out so thin and crisp. I reckon I ballsed up the first batch I made, but the second lot I made for Rebecca were a bit more on the money. Not sure if I prefer them to a thicker burger, but they are a good one to bust out every now and then to spice things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment