Monday 16 April 2018

Welcome... to Jurassic Coast

Feeling like we've had our fill of Exeter, Rebecca and I decided to spread our wings just slightly and head to Exmouth. We took a long stroll along the beach and up towards the Jurassic Coast which was pretty nifty. They are perhaps some of the oldest rocks in the whole of England, so I decided to sacrifice some of my dignity to them by striking this amazing pose in one of its many alcoves:


This evening we visited the Exeter Picturehouse (great little cinema) to watch Isle of Dogs which I really quite enjoyed. Animation certainly compliments Wes' style and it was a real step up from Fantastic Mr Fox in its scope - it was damn near mesmerising at times. It made me chuckle a few times and the characters really won me over by the end, its a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment