Saturday 7 April 2018

Breakfast Detour

Got to my call location a little bit earlier than I expected so I took a breakfast detour. Since it felt like I've been eating a lot of naff stuff recently I thought I would have a healthier morning meal, ready made porridge seemed like a logical choice. Sainsburys had this middle class looking porridge pot which In thought I could give a shot, plus it was advertised as being 'delicious hot or cold' turns out cold isn't the ideal serving suggestion however since all the processed milk had basically turned to geletin. Made for a funky start to the day anyhow.

The crew seemed pretty chuffed with the Conservative contributor I managed to source. Really glad he pulled through in the end, we've gone through this entire shoot without any major hiccups which is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment