Saturday 28 April 2018

Monalithic MegaBus Snooze

Yesterday I was up filming in Uxbridge for a BBC promo in a shopping centre. For the most part I was doing release forms again with a bit of running around to get some bits from the shops nearby and making friends with the local security team. When we wrapped though I was dog tired. I was so exhausted that the moment I got on the MegaBus, I closed my eyes, and I didn't open them again until the bus pulled in at Bristol. The work wasn't even particularly strenuous (I've done much harder days) but this one really knock me for six.

Got plenty of rest now though after a super, super chill Saturday. Rebecca recently developed a pain in her chest of last week which she thinks could be stress related so we took it easy today and I took care of her. Made her Breakfast in bed, brought her various bits and pieces and even rustled up some home-made meatballs for dinner. Hope after this weekend is over she's feeling a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment