Tuesday 7 August 2018

Back in Bournemouth 2018

Woke up early to prep a little bit for today's interview which was being held at a local boxing charity. They were about 25 minutes late before they had the chance to see me, but the interview itself went pretty well I reckon, I gave it my damnedest but it was a little hard to read the guys there since none of them really cracked a smile while we chatted. We left on fairly open terms too which suited us both, I'm still not 100% certain if this role is right for me but it was good experience and it could lead to something down the line.

I took the train down to Bournemouth immediately afterwards to spend a bit of time with my family. I always look forward to spending a few days down at Frederica Road in the Summer and I'm settling right in so far. It still feels weird to imagine I did my degree here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment