Monday 20 August 2018

Digital Garage

Its been almost 3 months, but I'm at long last back behind the wheel and learning to drive again. I was a bit anxious about how I'd do after such a long hiatus, but my worries were unjustified since it turned out to be just fine. If anything, it was a bit better than usual.

As part of the potential apprenticeship scheme I'm trying to get on I was asked to complete Google's Digital Garage certificate. Its hilarious because the whole thing reads as one massive piece of propaganda for Google AdWords and Analytics, it also somehow manages to be either far too simple, or far too complicated in some areas. There's a 'final exam' at the end of it all which I failed on my first attempt, you have to wait 10 HOURS until you can retake it. I still don't know what the pass grade is either... Maybe the whole thing was a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment