Friday 24 August 2018

Dishwasher Fumes

The first thing I properly noticed during my trial shift was the smell of the dishwasher: it immediately took me right back to my Eddie Catz days. There's no denying that smell, and there's no denying that I did my absolute best while I was there. Apparently I'll find out if I got the job sometime next week so once again, I'll keep you posted.

Rebecca and I are driving down to Bournemouth tomorrow morning for a mini holiday but we stopped off in Newbury tonight to break up the journey. My parents are up in Aberdeen for Dad's next 10K, so that meant we could blast out the final episode of The Night Off as loud as we liked. Really gripping series overall, they crammed an awful lot in the final episode but I was pretty chuffed with it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment