Tuesday 14 August 2018

Sassy Email

Sent out three more job applications today, really stepping it up. It helps that I've got about 40 CV and covering letter templates to adapt now so making a bespoke application is getting quicker and quicker.

I got to send out a fairly sassy email today too after the apprenticeship company I applied for apparently want me to come into their offices again because they forgot to get me to sign a document when I was first there. Its basically a 90 minute round trip for me to go there, I suggested simply signing and scanning in their document, but they were adamant that I should just 'pop in'. I held my ground though and they suddenly dropped the subject, dah well.

I'm also going to try and make an effort to promote my YouTube and Twitter stuff on a daily basis just by commenting or posting stuff around the net. Improving my digital footprint basically. Its paid off so far, already got 8 new Twitter followers in an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment