Thursday 23 August 2018

Lift 'n Shift Lifestyle

Seeing as Rebecca and I are so wrapped up in the drama from The Night Of, its perhaps understandable that we typically run out of time in the evenings to do much else. We were meant to wash Rebecca's car last night but got a bit distracted. Instead, I opted to do it for her so it was done before we have to run off to Bournemouth tomorrow night. Got her car looking spic and span too, even though I had to dodge a whole bunch of traffic while cleaning one side of it.

Later in the afternoon I hopped in a van with Mark to help him collect and carry a whole bunch of furniture for his office renovation. There was one cabinet that nearly defeated us, but you can always find an inner strength somewhere deep down for when it all really matters.

I got my trial shift at the coffee place tomorrow afternoon so watch this space to hear how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment