Thursday 30 August 2018

Dodgy Dealings in Games

Started the day with an early morning driving lesson which went pretty well. Apparently my instructor wants to give me a mock test next time round which can only be a good sign. Following that, I headed into town to meet a friend and do some dodgy dealings. He was selling his PlayStation 4 with a range of games for a very, very low price. The deal got even sweeter once I went round the corner and sold a whole bunch of the games I didn't want at CEX and got £80 out of the deal! Now I'm the around owner of a PlayStation 4, I can already hear my mum moaning 'Not another console!'

Hopped on a Megabus to London once again this evening for an advert shoot I'm working on tomorrow. It's a bit of a long journey for me in the morning so I'll be getting up bright and early, say a prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment