Monday 6 August 2018

Catching up with My Sleep

Rebecca and I slept for a staggering twelve hours last night, guess all those late evenings and hot days finally caught up with us. I woke up feeling refreshed yet found myself being a bit fidgety throughout the day. I couldn't muster the enthusiasm to commit to anything more demanding than reading my book or doing some laundry, I'm still coming to terms with the fact my time in Spain is over now and I have to stare reality in the face.

I got an interview as a digital media apprentice for a nearby boxing charity tomorrow, apparently there's only one other candidate in the running at the moment so my chances are quite favorable. I've got my outfit sorted - tan trousers, nice shirt and smart shoes, I'll go in with a fresh shave tomorrow and hopefully make a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment