Tuesday 30 April 2019

Bible Time Prep

At 8:30 I was London bound via MegaBus, I swear I only feel at home when my skin is touching those blue mottled seats and share breathing space with two dozen cheap skates like myself. Once I got to Rebecca's parents house I was already shattered, but I had stuff to crack on with. First up was a big old grocery shop for the shoot tomorrow, a giant Tesco sorted me out fine but carrying litres of water long distance is never fun, add in a bunch of Haribo and Jaffa cakes and you got some heavy bags to lug around. Finishing that task I was ready to stand down for the evening, then out of nowhere I get a hurried call from my producer asking if I can run into town to pick up some welding goggles (time traveller costume piece). It was all a bit last minute and I was forced to dash into Twickenham to a rather antiquated DIY shop to get the goods. I would have been a little annoyed, but then I found out I was getting paid for today, rather handsomely too.

I'm bedding down at the fair hour of 8:30 so I can wake up at 3am to get to the other side of London on a pair of night buses. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment