Monday 8 April 2019

Return of the Obra Dinn

Couldn't wait for my shift to finish, I think the tiredness from working all last week was slowly starting to hit me. I made a real conscious effort to pace myself a bit more on this shoot but even so I felt my bones becoming weary. Once I got home I got straight into my pajamas and hopped in Return of the Obra Dinn, a game where you play as an insurance adjuster as you check out a mysterious ship that re-appeared on the coast of Cornwall. Everyone on board has met a terrible fate and its up to you to piece together who each of the 60 members of the crew were and how each of them died and lemme tell you, this game does not hold your hand! It's actually quite refreshing just how much the game respects your intelligence, figuring out little bits and pieces feels amazing especially now its all falling into place. Rebecca and I are both really digging it at the moment, it was great fun to spitball our theories about each crew member, it was an unlikely bonding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment