Tuesday 16 April 2019

False Starts

The whole day felt like a series of false starts. Woke up very early for work and listened to a new album on the way, went on a run after work and started playing a new game too. When I lay it all out like that it sounds pretty good, but in reality the album and the game I played were each a 4/10 experience and the run was oddly bad too. I know every day can't be a winner but all these little things felt a wee bit disheartening. On the plus side I cooked a really nice fajita dinner and started watching Fleabag so all wasn't lost.

Just found it a little hard to commit to doing anything this afternoon which in turn makes me feel a little guilty. I got the next few days off work, all I could think about today was all the cool things I could do once I finished my shift but as soon as I got home those ideas evaporated and I couldn't figure out what to do with myself. Tomorrow is another day though and I'm planning to smash through the edit for my next video, no distractions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to chief dr lucky, I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited phonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of thisdeadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com > or call him at +2348132777335. Website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/





    ReplyDelete