Sunday 28 April 2019

Heritage Goers

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and bacon in toast
Lunch: Leftover pulled pork sandwiches
Dinner: Homemade pizza

If this menu doesn't spell a recipe for a good day then I don't know what will.

In addition to eating rather well Rebecca and I decided to put our CADW memberships to good use and tour some nearby English Heritage sights. (Yes, that is the most middle-class sentence you'll read all day). We visited a stone circle in the middle of a field before moving onto Farleigh Hungerford Castle, a ruin in pretty good condition. There was a surprising amount of stuff to see there too, felt a bit sheepish getting free entry but it meant we were Tuckered out after seeing all the castles nooks and crannies. I'll sleep well tonight which is good because I've got one more big practice run planned and I'll need all my energy to do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment