Saturday 27 April 2019

Jurassic Storm

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the weather as I walked to work early this morning. Having to trudge my way through a tropical storm first thing was not my idea of a good time at it was exacerbated by the fact I could barely keep my umbrella up. Work itself was insanely busy as a result, plus we had a rugby game going on nearby which means we get flocked with the weekend crowd. It felt amazing when it was finally time for me to go home, Rebecca even popped in to drive me home, lucky me.

We planned out our meals for the next few days and sorted out some personal finance stuff before settling into Jurassic Park, neither of us had seen the film in ages and it still absolutely holds up. Raised an eyebrow when Netflix said it was a PG and I was even more shocked after re-watching some of the more gruesome sections. Guess kids need a little bit of the fear of God put into them from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment