Friday 5 April 2019

Waiting Day 3

Even though I got up early to avoid any travel issues, seemingly every connection didn't want me arriving to set on time. Delayed trains, queuing in the Underground and buses that weren't on schedule all forced me to use the most reliable for of transport: my feet.

As something a little different, we were filming inside a professional torture dungeon. I spent most of the morning dismantling various bit of sticky bondage equipment and making jokes that obviously no-one had ever made before. Once everyone was settled I was frequently sent out on little care package runs for art department, took a £50 bouquet of flowers for a pretty long and careful journey to set before having to walk it all the way back again because they wanted some adjustments. Big day but a good day - need to shower myself in bleach now.

Total Steps: 31,946

No comments:

Post a Comment