Thursday 18 April 2019

End of an Edit (Finally)

Between driving lessons I got back into Smash Brothers after a new update added a brand new character to the roster. I took my Switch over to Louis' place so we could check out the new content together - any excuse to play games with my Bro.

Even though this video was a total pain in the backside to edit I'm chuffed to say it's all done! Once again the video goes live tomorrow but I'll drop the thumbnail here as a sneak peek for what's to come. Language was very important for the title of the video, I didn't want to sound high and mighty by stating 'Why games don't make me cry' instead I wanted to ask 'Why don't games make me cry' to ask an introspective question on my playing experience. To this day, no video game has made me cry and I wanted to ask myself why that is - look forward to my hypothesis tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment