Saturday 13 April 2019

Lil Orange Tree

Wow, had another full-on day. Got up nice and early to do my shift at work and immediatelyafter I met up with Rebecca to go visit Blaise Castle to fill our lungs with the countryside air. Its always nice to get out the city even if it's just for an hour or so. Heading back we popped into IKEA to grab some bits and pieces we needed for home including a brand new frying pan (really excited to cook some fried eggs now). Rebecca bought a little plant for the house while I seriously mulled over buying a tiny orange tree for my desk. Just seeing it sparked so much joy but I wasn't sure just how easy it was to care for them or if Ibhad enough room... Need to do some more research before filling my workspace with greenery.

What do you think? Should I get it?


No comments:

Post a Comment